> I hope it will give you a smile!
>
>
> A woman and a baby were in the doctor's examining room,
>
>
> Waiting for the doctor to come in for the baby's first exam.
>
>
> The doctor arrived, and examined the baby,
>
>
> Checked his weight, and being a little concerned,
>
>
> Asked if the baby was breast-fed or bottle-fed.
>
>
> 'Breast-fed,' she replied.
>
>
> 'Well, strip down to your waist,' the doctor ordered.
>
>
> She did. He pinched her nipples, pressed, kneaded, and
>
>
> Rubbed both breasts for a while in a very professional
>
>
> And detailed examination.
>
>
> Motioning to her to get dressed, the doctor said,
>
>
> 'No wonder this baby is underweight.
>
>
> You don't have any milk.'
>
>
> I know,' she said,
>
>
> 'I'm his Grandma,
>
>
> But I'm glad I came.
Baby's First Doctor Visit!!!
Labels:
Adult Humor,
Doctor Jokes,
Jokes
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment